- set up as a tied intermediary in 1987;
- granted a licence to operate as an Insurance Broker by the Malta Financial Services Authority in 1998, consequently licenced under the Insurance Distribution Act Cap. 487;
- converted and licenced to operate as a Protected Cell Company in terms of the Companies Act (Cell Companies Carrying on Business of Insurance) Regulations, 2010, on the 11th September 2013;
- opened its branch office in Attard in October 2017;
- As an Insurance Broker, Jatco operates under a very strict regulatory regime of the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Jatco’s Main Objective:
- providing insurance coverage for clients situated throughout the Maltese Islands and the EU mainland;
- meeting up with clients and prospective customers to discuss and advise as to their insurance needs;
- obtaining various quotes from the local market and where necessary from foreign markets in order to provide the best possible insurance for the risk that is being covered;
- offering insurance products ranging from personal insurances to commercial policies for corporate clients;
- claims handling for clients;
- ensuring there is a continuous high level of customer service from quote stage up until claims settlement;
- qualified and trained personnel who are able to give each customer the individual attention one deserves.
Jatco as part of International Broker Networks:
- Broker networks have been an invaluable part of our business where we can use such networks to tap into markets which are not always available in the local market.
- Jatco forms part of the following networks: WING (Worldwide Insurance Network Group); GBN Worldwide and Assurex Global.
- These are international networks of insurance brokers with a single company approach. They are made up of strong established companies each of which is able to offer the insight and expertise required in order to ensure that the best results are obtained from the global programme.
Here at Jatco we believe in giving you the individual attention you deserve and we strive hard in order to ensure that all our customers are satisfied.
We thank you for visiting this website and hope you will contact us for a quote.