As your appointed insurance brokers, in case of an insurance claim, we are here to negotiate with insurance companies, surveyors and loss adjusters on your behalf.
The following documents are required:
1. A claim form will be provided by Jatco upon request. This is to be completed, signed and dated (date of accident). The original copy is to be sent to Jatco;
2. A copy of the driver’s driving licence (front and back);
3. The Warden or Police Report, and/or the completed Front to Rear Form which is to be filled in at accident site;
4. Once the driver at fault is established – the excess has to be paid immediately in order to be able to open a claim.
General Business Claims
General business claims vary in nature and different documentation is required depending on the claim in question. However an indication of documents required is listed hereunder:
1. Claim form;
2. Quotations, invoices & fiscal receipts;
3. Photos of damaged items;
4. Police report (where applicable);
5. Technician’s or engineer’s report;
6. Injury forms & Doctors reports.