This is a new type of insurance cover for your pet!
- Pet insurance shall include cover for the following, depending on the type of cover chosen:
– Accident, Death and Veterinary fees arising from accident;
– Veterinary Fees arising from sickness and illness;
– Theft and Straying;
– Putting down of pet/ disposal of carcass due to old age and sickness;
– Pet’s stay at a kennel or cattery;
– Legal Expenses;
– Your liability to others;
– Travel Insurance.
- It is important to note that some general exclusions shall apply to the policy.
- In order for pet insurance cover to be in place, it will be required for the pet to be registered and identified with a microchip assigned to it.
- The insured pets will have to comply with the timetable of official vaccinations in order for the veterinary cover due to sickness or illness to be in force.
Contact us to discuss this insurance policy further… the policy that will ensure the safety of your little friend!