Jatco Insurance Brokers PCC Ltd are the brokers for BNF Bank plc Credit Card Insurance. If you are a BNF Bank Credit Cardholder please have a look at the below Frequently Asked Questions by BNF Bank Credit Cardholders.
Kindly note that the BNF Bank Travel Policy Wording is updated as from the 1st May 2017. For full details please refer to attached Wording.
1. Do I need to pay for both airline ticket and accommodation with my credit card from BNF Bank?
Yes, you need to pay for some or all your travel arrangements (deposit, flight or accommodation only) with your BNF Bank Credit Card in order to be covered as per terms and conditions of the policy.
2. I am 70 years old, am I covered for travel insurance?
Cardholders over 70 are not covered for any medical expenses or other medical related claims such as cancellation due to medical reasons. However, they will be covered under the other sections of the policy as per policy wordings.
Notwithstanding they can contact Jatco Insurance Brokers PCC Ltd directly, and upon identifying themselves as credit cardholders from BNF Bank, they will be granted a 10% discount on their quote.
3. Will I benefit from free Travel Insurance when I pay for my trip with my Debit Card from BNF Bank?
No. This insurance relates only to the Classic Credit Card and the Gold Card issued by BNF Bank.
4. How much is the policy Excess?
|Gold Card||Classic Card|
|Medical & Emergency expenses||€ 60||€ 150|
|Cancellation & Curtailment||€ 60||€ 100|
|Baggage||€ 15||€ 15|
|Money||€ 60||€ 60|
|Personal Liability||€ 60||€ 275|
|Missed Departure||€ 25||€ 50
5. Does the policy cover for winter sports?
No, this policy does not cover winter sports, however it can be modified to include it. Please call us on 21332475 or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.
6. Who is covered under the BNF Bank Travel Policy?
The Travel Policy covers the cardholder and/or the cardholders’ dependants deemed to be spouse, partner (if co-habiting for more than 6 months), children up to the age of 18, or 23, if in full-time education, whilst on a covered trip to whom the benefits under this Cover shall apply.
7. If my child or partner will be travelling on their own and I pay for the travel arrangements using my credit card, would they still be covered with travel insurance?
Yes, subject to terms and conditions stated in question 2 above and the terms and conditions of the policy.
8. What is the limit insured per item?
The single item limit under the policy is €250 for Classic Credit Card and €350 for Gold Credit Card holders. Both are subject to a €15 excess and terms and conditions apply.
9. May the policy be extended for a period longer than 90 days?
Yes it may be extended for a further 9 months – in total 365 days. Please call us on 21332475 or contact us on email@example.com for a free quote.
10. When does the credit card purchase protection commence for goods purchased online?
No cover is in force prior to the delivery and personal acceptance, by the covered person or other designated person, of a consumer product in perfect condition
In case of any further queries kindly contact our office on 00356 21324875