Motor Claims | Jatco Insurance Brokers

Motor Claims

The following documents are required in the event of a motor insurance claim:

  • A claim form will be provided by Jatco upon request. This is to be completed, signed and dated. The original copy is to be sent to Jatco;
  • A copy of the driver’s driving licence (front and back);
  • The Warden Report number or Police Report, and/or the completed Front to Rear Form which is to be filled in at accident site;
  • Once the driver at fault is established – the excess has to be paid immediately in order to be able to open a claim.

Copyright 2020 © Jatco Insurance Brokers Ltd All right reserved. Powered by