Home Insurance - Jatco Insurance Brokers

Home Insurance

  • We offer various insurance solutions for your home whether it is your private residence or being leased out.
  • If you have just taken out a loan to purchase your home, contact us for competitive rates to cover your property that suits the bank’s requirements.
  • The Householder Insurance Policy mainly covers Buildings, Contents, Personal possessions and Liability.
  • Cover your buildings and contents against fire, smoke damage, theft, explosion, lightning, earthquake, flood, riot, malicious damage, burst pipes, collision by vehicles, collapse of aerials, falling trees, poles and posts.
  • The Personal Belongings Section is an “All Risks” cover for specified items of valuables and personal effects whilst used in and outside the home. This can be automatically extended to Europe cover and you may also opt for Worldwide protection.
  • Many extensions such as freezer contents, sports equipment, legal expenses, loss or damage to locks and keys and other options are available.
  • Your home is important so let us make sure that it is properly protected! 


Get a
Copyright 2020 © Jatco Insurance Brokers Ltd All right reserved. Powered by